Account Manager Industrial
Posted on Jun 30, 2021 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Charlotte, NC 28201
REMOTE Work from home
Location: Southeast US Region
- 4-year degree in Engineering; BSME preferred.
- 5+ years of technical sales experience with an advanced knowledge of motion controls. A high aptitude toward mechanical and electro-mechanical applications is essential.
- High proficiency navigating company systems software, Salesforce, MS Office; advanced level of Excel desired.
- A proven record of success handling OEM accounts and maintaining an effective travel schedule.
- Must have ability to contribute to the team immediately.
- Experience selling to the Agricultural Industry such as John Deere, Caterpillar, Kubota, Massey, Komatsu, Agco, CNH, Toro, etc. would be a plus
- Establish a multi-level, multi-functional relationship with accounts to maximize growth opportunities.
- Drive new development projects that will lead to profitable growth.
- Pursue approvals on new applications/specifications through regular contact with customer design departments.
- Penetrate new accounts with identified potential.
- Correspond professionally with customers; providing quotations, technical and company information.
- Work closely with accounts to obtain accurate part forecasts.
- Effectively communicate account activities internally.
- Develop annual territory sales plan and meet or exceed objectives set by management.