Java Software Engineer wanted. £62.79 an hour pay on a 37.5 hour week (INSIDE IR35)
Posted on Jun 29, 2021 by ARM (Advanced Resource Managers)
As standard, you'll be part of an agile team but you'll be working in a paired programming manner.
You'll be collaborating with other software developers and other product managers (owner, designer, anchor etc.)
You will be delivering software and Product optimisations from a backlog which is organised into two-week sprints. Software development will be focused around quality of delivery and a demonstration of customer focus in the design and implementation approach.
The Product itself is focused around the Online Account Management experience for customers along with the Customer Loyalty & Renewals landscape that the client is expanding further into.
- Microservices in Java (4+ Yrs), using Spring framework on a PCF platform (or equivalent),
- ReactJS and/or Adobe Experience Manager (2+ Yrs),
- SQL Server databases
- Dynatrace (Application Monitoring Tools),
- Alteryx, Database Design/Management
- version control systems (eg Git/GitHub)
- CI/CD tools (eg Jenkins)
- Web application security patterns
- API Design and Development
- TDD/BDD, Micro-services
*THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35.*
Role based in Essex; however due to current COVID restrictions teams are working remotely from their home locations until such time as we can return to the office environment. No Travel Required