Posted on Jun 29, 2021 by Endeavour Recruitment
Excellent contract opportunity for a Functional Analyst to join a leading client based in Brussels in the Insurance Sector.
Market related rate.
Onsite in Brussels.
The application landscape within the Corporate department is being transformed
From a diverse set of Legacy applications, the client wants to build a coherent set of applications, around a common domain, each one tailored to a specific audience
Angular10, Java8, SpringBoot in Tomcat, MongoDB, ELK, Swagger/OAS, GIT, MVN, Jenkins
Role and responsibilities
- Interact with Epic Manager, Software Architect, Requirement Engineers, System Analyst and Lead Developers
- Gather and understand business needs in full autonomy and translate them into detailed analysis to be used by System Analysts and/or Lead Developers
- Participate to the application functional and technical design to help create a solution
- Analyse and evaluate existing systems and suggest improvements
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience in banking or insurance domains
- Analytical mindset, proactive, good communication skills and not afraid to take the lead
- Knowledge and/or expertise in application design, data management, business rules, process modelling, performance analysis, databases, BPMN and Agile/scrum environment
- Experience within technical environments involving the following technologies: Angular, Java8, Tomcat, Spring, Oracle
Please get in touch for further details.