Project Manager - ArcGIS - GERMAN speaking
Posted on Jun 29, 2021 by Experis AG
- Technical Project Manager - ArcGIS or AutoCAD - German-speaking
Experis is currently supporting our client, a global consultancy, with their search for an experienced Technical PM. I'm looking for you: several years of project management experience specifically involving ArcGIS and/or AutoCAD implementation, with solid German/English language skills. This contract position is slated to last an initial 6 months. If you bring along the required background and can start ASAP, then please read on and apply!
What is it you'll have to do?
- Establish and implement work strategies using ArcGIS and/or AutoCAD in client's projects
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to the projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of the team members while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding the project
- Determine project strategies together with stakeholders to meet the client's needs
Your specific background:
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience, specifically in projects implementing ArcGIS/AutoCAD solutions
- Super-user experience on GIS
- ITIL certified
- Fluent English and German at a minimum B2 level
Please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency.