Carbon Accounting Analyst
Posted on Jun 29, 2021 by Acre
Carbon Accounting Analyst - Emitwise
London - Highly Competitive
Emitwise are a visionary startup whose vision is to support companies accelerate and transition to net zero carbon. To help achieve this vision Emitwise are seeking two Carbon Accounting Analyst's to join at a crucial stage of growth.
The main aim of Emitwise is to empower enterprises with automated tools that will transform the way they manage their impact on the planet. You will take a lead on engaging with customers and interpreting data to help tailor their unique product and service offering.
Working closely with the leadership team you will be working as part of the Carbon Accounting team to formulate and implement technical solutions to support customers achieve net zero carbon.
* Delivering timely, high quality technical solutions to extract and process customer data
* Interpreting environmental data and ensuring that the highest standards in inventory analysis are met
* Helping build, manage and maintain a high quality database of emission factors
* Empowering the Customer Success team to make the best decisions by informing them with relevant learnings
* Flexible working across multiple projects, and supporting different internal teams
Emitwise are building a team that have the skillset and ambition to bring automated carbon accounting to the forefront, saving clients time, money and emissions. You will be joining a team that will offer you the opportunity to deliver real impact.
* You have a degree in a relevant field (e.g. Environmental Science or Environmental Management)
* Working knowledge of the Corporate Greenhouse Gas Protocol and other corporate carbon accounting and life cycle assessment standards
* Confident analysing and interpreting data and are driven to solve challenging technical problem
* Strong proficiency in Excel
* Able to communicate complex, technical information clearly, concisely and accurately
This is an exciting time to join Emitwise who're experiencing rapid growth, with the opportunity to hone both commercial and technical acumen and impact the global carbon movement. If you have the desire and experience to drive the global sustainability agenda then please clink the link to apply.