Carbon Accounting Lead
Posted on Jun 29, 2021 by Acre
Carbon Accounting Lead
Emitwise are an innovative organistion who support their client's transition to net-zero carbon with their game changing software solutions. Acre are proud to be working in exclusive partnership to source a brand-new Carbon Leader to join their team.
The main aim of Emitwise is to empower enterprises with automated tools that will transform the way they manage their impact on the planet. You will take a lead on engaging with customers and interpreting data to help tailor their unique product and service offering.
* Bring your own ideas to the table, be creative and continuously challenge the way we operate
* Working closely with customers to support the automation of their carbon accounting to ensure customer success
* Consulting on sustainability strategies with clients, using excellent project management and commercial skills to ensure continued success
* Working closely with the automated carbon accounting software to interpret inventory data and ensure quality of deliverables
* As with all start-ups, get involved across multi-faceted project roles working collaboratively with the different internal teams
Following the highly successful growth of the team to a headcount of 15 people and the company are now looking to speak with the best sustainability and climate change contacts in the market to find a Carbon Lead who will be directly reporting to the Chief Product Officer.
* Substantial experience in sustainability consulting or environmental management
* Strong working knowledge of GHG accounting or life cycle assessment (LCA) in line with best practice
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to be adaptable depending on the audience and to tailor the communication of technical information in a clear, concise and accurate manner
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic working environment working on multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong proficiency in Excel and hands on experience with Python and/or other analysis tools is highly desirable
Emitwise have a unique service offering, that save businesses money, time and emissions to drive real life impacts on a global scale. They are highly ambitious and are looking for a like-minded individual to come on an exciting journey as they scale up. If this sound like you, please apply for more information. Please note we can only accept applicants with the right to work in the UK.