SAP RTR Analyst
Posted on Jun 28, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client has a contract to hire opportunity for an SAP RTR Analyst. This position can sit at any of our client's 500+ locations in the US.
- Primary area of focus - SAP solutions for FICO,
- OpenText VIM, Vistex knowledge a plus
- Experience with the complete AR cycle through reconciliation
- Provide SAP solution options and best practice recommendations
- Provide technical leadership and functional guidance to project teams
- Lead technical solution and architecture documents, work products and presentations
- Participate in evaluation of new ERP related functionality or software
- Develop and foster collaborative working relationships with the business, project managers and IT team members
- Represent the ERP organization as the prime technical functional contact on projects
- 4+ years proven experience across multiple SAP modules (FICO, AP, AR, GL, SD, MM), working with cross functional teams to ensure effective, efficient delivery of business process enhancements
- Domain knowledge of Record to Report and other financial areas
- Panaya experience a plus
- Proven experience partnering with integration managers and business partners
- Proactive self-starter with ability to find solution to complex technical problems and roll up the sleeves to get work done
- Ability to lead and engage the teams, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written including English grammar
- Working knowledge of SAP Master Data with an emphasis on customer, vendor, and material tables
- Working knowledge of business and computer systems/software
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting our website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future