Lead Full Stack Developer (React & AWS)
Posted on Jun 28, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
We believe in a human-first approach to symbiosis with AI machine learning to orchestrate super human experiences. Our mission is to be in service to each next evolutionary step of humankind. Join us as we hyper-evolve humanity. We love to work with the very best people. The ones who believe in life long learning. The ones who strive and work to be in the top 5% of their field.
To inspire us daily and lead us to excellence in development and delightful user experiences,
our client is looking for a
~ Lead Full Stack Developer ~
in one of our remote-first, async-first, multi-project squads.
Your first project:
'Netflix for coaching' with 20k+ paying users.
- Web: React
- Native: React Native
After your first week you will have
- talked to most members of the team at least once.
- received a deep dive into clients and ongoing projects.
- gotten a taste of the friendly, international, no-blame culture
After 1 month you will have
- developed a decent understanding for one of our clients and their challenges.
- taken responsibility for a couple of small bug fixes or improvements.
- gotten to know all the wonderful, smart people who work in product and development.
After 3 months you will have
- worked closely from first quote to final delivery on your first project with one of the squads.
- spent a lot of time talking to the product owner, development team and UX team to sync your work.
- gotten used to the task-based, async, remote-first approach
The project hours are CET, so CET +/- 2 hours will be okay, if the candidate is able to attend meetings starting with 10am CE
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.