SAP Manufacturing Architect
Posted on Jun 28, 2021 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Major duties and responsibilities
- Provide enterprise and solution architecture services in order to support company's vision, mission, and values.
- Responsible for the high-level blueprint for Manufacturing. There is collaboration with the other functional lead's per domain. The scope is process and functional architecture of the solution which includes process understanding for the global landscape connected to the Manufacturing area.
- Develop the global high-level Blueprint and ensure solution governance for the manufacturing area
- Responsible for continuous optimisation and support of the existing SAP based Solution and connected landscape together with the business stakeholders
- Provide IT strategies and solutions that deliver long term commercial benefits
- Involved in the relevant IT projects and programs forming Company's future within the Digital Manufacturing area
- Assess the fit of new requirements and solutions into mid- and long term solution strategy and architectural road-map
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- 5+ years' experience of SAP Manufacturing processes in a multinational environment
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or other related field
- Experience completing min. 1+ full life cycle implementation project.
- SAP functional knowledge in ECC (PP, MM, WM, QM, Master Data etc.)
- Experience working closely with MES systems (preferably Delmia Apriso)- will be a bonus
- Experience with Integration eg with MES or PLM solutions using SAP PO
- Technical understanding to be able to facilitate collaboration with ABAP and BASIS developers
- Professional presentation skills and MS Office knowledge (Word, Powerpoint, Excel/Access, Project, Visio
- Problem-solver focused to deliver a first-class experience
- Strong communicator with excellent people skills
What you'll receive from us:
- Attractive salary remuneration package including bonus and other benefits
- Multicultural and international work environment
- Work-life balance
- Private medical heath-care
- Sport cards
- Flexible working hours
For more information- please send me your CV to (see below) and I will call you back to provide you with more details. Alternatively, please call me directly.