Senior BI Virtualization Consultant
Posted on Jun 28, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are looking for a BI Visualization Consultant that wants to work in a fast-moving environment.
The BI Visualization Consultant set up a clear BI Visualization product vision and roadmap for Self-Service Analytics to enable Self-Service Analytics to realize the business objectives.
Some key elements of the activities are:
- Together with Product Owners, Project Managers, BI Analysts and Data Management specialists make sure that the KPI requirements and data pipelines are established clearly to meet business needs
- Set up a "Single Source of Truth" user adjustment program, to materialize "self-service analytics" vision within.
- You will develop, maintain and making interactive dashboards operational at company level and you report that meet the critical business needs across multiple customer journeys and key projects in central functional Value Drivers and local entities.
- Hands on experience in data provisioning principles.
- Strong business understanding of how (digital) data drive analysis and insight for business impact.
- Hands on experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud.
- Bachelor or master's degree in the field that focuses Internet technology, coding, and/or analytics.
- At leat 2 years of experience of data visualization development at global scale.
- Nice to to have is knowledge in advanced analytics
- You have practical experience in data visualization, and you are experienced with SalesForce Einstein Analytics.
- Having experience also with Tableau, Tableau Embedded in portals, QlikView, Google Data Studio, Alteryx, SQL is a plus.
- You know how to accelerate user adoption for Self-Service Analytics capability at an enterprise setting.
Furthermore you are:
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to develop, teach and coach people across the organization.
- Ability to manage senior relationships and complex conflict situations.