C# Developer - ASP.NET/Financial Services
Posted on Jun 28, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
C# Developer/ASP.NET - Long term contract opportunity for our Basel based in the financial sector.
- Hands-on competency with C#/.NET(core), ASP.NET (core), containers (OpenShift is a plus), Kafka, API Gateway, relational and non-relational databases, modern CI/CD pipelines, desktop UI
- Solid knowledge of design and integration patterns, in particular event-driven architecture, multi-tier architectures, micro- services and DDD
- Banking business background is highly desirable - (Trading, Risk, Asset Management etc.)
- Academic degree or similar official recognized education in in information management, computer science or related field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Designing, implementing and testing .NET services as part of an agile DevSecOps team
- Coordinating and conducting system and integration testing
- Documenting design and implementing decisions
- Analysing software requirements and user needs in order to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost restrictions
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.