Security Architect OT & IT Large Scale Complex Manufacturing IEC 62443, Rail - Home Based (m/f)
Posted on Jun 28, 2021 by emagine
Cyber Security Consultant with 10 years + experience in Security Architecture including IT & OT for complex environments
- IEC 62443 experience (MUST)
- Risk Analysis
- High level Analysis
- Definition of high-level Cyber Security templates and control requirements
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ideally, with experience in Rail sector
We are looking for an experienced security architect to inject cyber security elements to update a high-level reference solution in for complex manufacturing/construction process.
- Risk and Cyber Security Analysis
- Capture a "System" high-level view
- Specify high-level security controls requirements
- Interface with the sub-system leads for feedback and adapt the architecture to fit
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner with more than 25 years of experience in IT and business fields. We operate in 14 locations, with offices in Germany, France, the UK, Hungary, Ireland and India. We deploy our highly-skilled specialists to complete one of our clients 750 new projects each year these projects take place in more than 20 countries across the world. emagine is known for our specialised technical know-how, innovative drive and agility. We are consistently growing and in 2019, we achieved a turnover of 154 million, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.