System on Chip Architect
Posted on Jun 28, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
Lead Systems on Chip Architect- Netherlands - Permanent
I'm looking for a highly skilled individual to join my client, they are a truly advanced company working on bleeding edge AI. The work they're doing with micro processing, will drive the future. As the SoC architect you will be responsible for signing off on the design and everything around that process, providing technical guidance and project management to the people in your team.
Day to Day
- You will have a variety of responsibilities including power flows, physical implementation in the Back End, and for driving engagements with (physical) IP providers.
- Develop roadmap
- Provide guidance and work as a project manager to the people in your team
- MSc or Phd in relevant field
- Several years of experience in the field of product SoC design
- Experience of managing people/projects
- Able to sign off on a design, design of DSP is a small part and to be successful you should have experience of the whole cycle
- This cycle may include driving digital and/or mixed-signal design flows, power flows
- An array of implementation aspects from floorplanning, package design, STA, DFx and more
- Design or integration of high-speed SoC interfaces
- Knowledge/Experience with AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Architecting end-to-end solutions of software and hardware
- Good understanding of software development practices.
Title: Lead SoC Architect
Salary: Based on experience + impressive benefits
If you, or someone you know, is a good match for this vacancy, please send your CV or call as soon as possible.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.