Posted on Jun 28, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Senior Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a track record in GMP activities like raw data review and interpretation of analytical results for development or marketed products
- Broad scientific understanding and knowledge in chemistry, pharmaceutical or analytical sciences as well as the ability to perform in a highly dynamic environment
- Know-how of laboratory or technical tools like HPLC, Dissolution rate, Quality amangement systems, statistical evaluations tools and other
- Proficiency of commonly used software and computer tools paired with good presentation skills and scientific and technical writing skills
- Master in analytical chemistry or any other equivalent education
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Designing, planning, performing, interpreting and reporting results of scientific experiments for timely supply of drug substance and drug products
- Reviewing and writing analytical documents like Analytical methods, Specifications, Validation reports, Stability reports, Batch records for stability and release testing along with aligning the corresponding activities within an international project team
- Working according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, Quality Directives, Health and Safetyregulations as well as the internal company guidelines
- Identifying scientific, technological and GMP challenges, proposing creative solutions and communicating important issues to the appropriate management level and respective technical project team
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.