Senior BI Virtualization Consultant
Posted on Jun 28, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are looking for a BI Visualization Consultant that wants to work in a fast-moving environment.
The BI Visualization Consultant set up a clear BI Visualization product vision and roadmap for Self-Service Analytics to enable Self-Service Analytics to realize the business objectives.
Some key elements of the activities are:
- Jointly with Product Owners, Project Managers, BI Analysts and Data Management specialists ensure the KPI requirements and data pipelines are established clearly to meet business needs
- Establish a "Single Source of Truth" user adoption program, to materialize "self-service analytics" vision within.
- Develop, maintain and operationalize enterprise level interactive dashboards and reports that meet the critical business needs across multiple customer journeys and key projects in central functional Value Drivers and local entities.
- Hands on experience in data provisioning principles.
- Strong business understanding of how (digital) data drive analysis and insight for business impact.
- Hands on experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud.
- Bachelor/master's degree in the field that emphasizes Internet technology, coding, and/or analytics.
- Min of 2 years of experience of data visualization development at global scale.
- Knowledge in advanced analytics principle is a bonus.
- Hands on experience in data visualization, preparation principles, tooling is a must for the following tools: Predominantly SalesForce Einstein Analytics.
- Having experience also with Tableau, Tableau Embedded in portals, QlikView, Google Data Studio, Alteryx, SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of accelerating user adoption for Self-Service Analytics capability at an enterprise setting.
Furthermore you are:
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to develop, teach and coach people across the organization.
- Ability to manage senior relationships and complex conflict situations.