Consumer Data Project Manager
Posted on Jun 28, 2021 by 83Zero Ltd
My client is one of the biggest and most exciting well-known brands in the E-commerce Netherlands market.
They are now looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to work on exciting new CRM and Consumer Data projects for their roadmap. You will help to lead and shape the implementation of key projects in this area. Ideally you will have proven experience of personalization within E-commerce.
- Manage the implementation of the Consumer Data Platform so it's delivered on time and within budget
- Facilitate intake process to ensure good definition of scope, requirements and x-functional dependencies and resources
- Follow up the development and testing phases
- Work with business and project owners to identify interdependencies and take action upon them
- Ensure Project Plan, Scope and Requirements are reflected in Jira
- Facilitate core team meetings and inform Steering Committees as needed
- Use Key Change Management tools like Case for Change, Stakeholder Assessments, Change Impact Assessments etc.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within the organization
- Continuously assess risks and impacts on the critical path, while defining and agreeing contingency plans
- 7+ years in Project Management (preferably E-commerce)
- Knowledge and experience in Consumer Data Platform implementations (ideally Insider but any experience of the following will also be beneficial - Segment, Bloomreach, Emarsys, Totango, Optimove, Blueshift, Listrak, Simon Data, Ometria etc.)
- Project Management certifications
- Understanding of technical and process aspects of Digital Platforms
- Experience within Agile environments
- Practical knowledge of Jira
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to adapt to change
- Fluency in English
Please apply now for further details!