Posted on Jun 27, 2021 by TEKsystems
Role: Support Analyst
Start Date: ASAP
On behalf of a biotechnology company based in Zug, we are looking to hire a Support Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of the world's leading biotechnology institutions and with leading professionals in the field.
- Provide deskside hardware and software support to our office and field/remote staff including desktops/laptops/printers/scanners/AV systems/and Mobile Devices.
- Perform asset/mobile device management including hardware asset inventories, device allocations, provisioning and troubleshooting.
- Ensure Deskside Incident and Request tickets are managed through defined SLA's and OLA's.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure and Operations Lead and IT Head ensuring optimal service delivery for all IT services.
- Act as the single point of contact for all relevant IT infrastructure- and Client
- Operations Deskside Support service matters, escalating to global support teams as required.
- Identify and ensure user support and training is provided to drive effective use of IT solutions and reduce How To based incidents.
- Based on the ITIL foundation, identify and reduce problems and recurring incidents.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Maintains practical, up-to-date, and extensive knowledge of relevant technologies.
- Demonstrates systems analysis, troubleshooting and documentation skills.
- Audit and Inspection support.
- Business acumen to facilitate priorities and urgency.
- Written and verbal communication skills for instructional communications and to positively influence end user behaviour.
- Speaks English and Italian
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are looking for a long term project in a modern environment, please send your CV to Alexandra Ionescu at (see below)
We are not able to consider applications from any non - EU 27 candidates.
Job Title: Support Analyst
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.