Posted on Jun 27, 2021 by Aerotek
Materials Coordinator to join a fast paced environment working with imports and exports for a pharmaceutical company based in Eindhoven area.
Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and order fulfillment of merchandise, products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Checks goods received and for distribution against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of goods and rejects unsatisfactory items. Packages and prepares products and merchandise for final shipment and posts weights and shipping charges. Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift. Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped. Reviews customer orders, examines, stocks and distributes merchandise, products and materials in inventory warehouses, distribution centers or manufacturing lines.
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs. Typically requires general education, vocational training and/or on-the-job training and a minimum of 0 - 1 year of related experience; or equivalent.
- Experience preferably in a life sciences manufacturing environment with temperature sensitive products
- Familiar with GMP's and ISO regulated environment
- Working computer literacy using an ERP system, spreadsheet and word processing software, inventory control and work order procedures are required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations
- Ability to execute basic analysis and resolve minor problems independently
- Excellent math skills, strong organizational skills and very detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs to a 36-inch height
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Picking of materials using RF scanners in ambient, refrigerated and frozen storage locations based off of shipping pick lists provided
- Packing of materials according to procedure which includes handling of packing supplies, corrugated boxes, coolers, cold packs and dry ice
- Generating shipping labels through ERP and carrier software
- Performing Area Line Clearance to ensure quality of each shipment and completing documentation following Good Documentation Practice
- Maintaining organization of work areas through 6S (sort, straighten, standardize, shine, sustain, safety)
- Support other warehouse and logistic tasks as assigned which can include:
- Receipt of incoming goods (stock and non-stock), labeling and stocking
- Material movement location transfers from Manufacturing, receiving, etc
- Assist in cycle counting and inventory investigations and resolutions
- Generating reports and completing special projects
- Acquire and maintain a clear understanding of the technologies utilized in Illumina's products, parts, and services
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with all departments
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Inventory control
Job Title: Materials Coordinator
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Rate/Salary: 12.50 - 13.25 EUR Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aerotek. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go on our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield