Devops engineering - Operation Admin - Native Cloud (Remote)
Posted on Jun 27, 2021 by TALENT - IT
In order to to build the new IT Infrastructure platform that runs the world's best native cloud systems. The success of new modern Infrastructure model and its solution is a key priority within, and we plan to significantly grow our global business presence in Business areas.
- Develop and maintain automation framework
- Deploy and configure services needed to meet operational and project objectives.
- Involve in automation roadmap design and testing process improvements by researching on automation architectures and developing new automation solutions.
- Develop continuous integration, deployment, and testing workflows for infrastructure automation strategy.
- Must be able to handle multiple automation projects.
- Maintain 24/7 (as part of a global team) of automation environment up and running.
- Manage different types of workloads in public clouds Dev/Prod environments
- Experience managing an automation framework that addresses concerns such as access control, change management, monitoring/logging of changes, self-service, case management integration, etc.
You are passionate about native cloud services, and you have:
- Hands-on experience with clustered systems and scalability
- Experience working in growing/changing environment.
- 3+ years building and maintaining automation infrastructure for continuous integration and deployment.
- 2+ years building automation for cloud environments, particularly AWS.
- Experience designing and building infrastructure automation solutions.
- Assist in automation and maintenance of CI/CD toolset and process; help diagnose build failures and identify root cause as needed (Azure Pipeline and Jenkins experience a plus)
- Proven experience in Version Control (Git) process, and software life cycle management
- 5+ years' experience in maintaining Linux/Windows operating systems and in some combination of the following infrastructure technologies: networking, security, virtualization, Storage, Data Protection, and services such as DNS, Proxy, LDAP/AD.
- Communication across multiple end users/stakeholders, team player.
- Technical writing around documentation for solutions, proposals, postmortem, and runbooks.
- Infrastructure automation experience
- Experience with cloud architecture/infrastructure and container-driven development tools (such as Docker and Kubernetes)
- Strong Hands-on Experience with AWS and/or one the following clouds Azure, GCP.
- Proven Scripting abilities with at least one of the followings: Python, JS, BASH, PowerShell
- Understanding of security products and secure coding techniques a plus
- IAC - Terraform.
- Experience with API's and web services a plus
- Experience with container environments a plus
We expect from you above all things an excellent and cool team member, and also:
- Experienced professional who lives infrastructure and can deliver it as a code.
- Are you independent, an autodidact with excellent problem solving and passion to learn groundbreaking technologies If so, we want to speak with you!
- We are looking for a hands-on automation engineer responsible for automating all aspects of building and hosting of our platform
- Must be pro-active in approaching job responsibilities
- Must be professional and effective about teamwork
- Must be flexible about hours, priorities, job load
- Individual initiative, high energy required
- Actively participate in high-level team activities such as suggesting architecture. improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations.
- Ability to balance priorities while working with and supporting multiple teams
- Ability to operate independent of supervision with accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated history of living the values important: Accountability, Collaboration, Curiosity and Ambition.