IT Desktop Support Engineer (m/f) 80%
Posted on Jun 27, 2021 by ITech Consult
IT Desktop Support Engineer 80%
For our client, an international bank in the city of Zurich, we are looking for a versatile IT Desktop Support Engineer (m/f) with a proven professional record.
* Build and install PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure
* Work independently on technical tasks for desktop support complying to relevant best practices
* Identify risks and proactively seek to mitigate or minimize, and if not possible, expose, escalate and communicate them in due time
* Actively ensure that your decisions/actions include risk evaluation
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in supporting complex desktop environments or you have completed your ICT degree recently
* MS 365
* MS Teams
* Windows 10
* Able to support application and OS installations
* Good understanding of end user hardware
* Basic networking skills
* Experience with an ITIL driven ticketing systems (eg ServiceNOW)
* Experience in an international company is an advantage
* Fluent in English (written & spoken), German is an advantage
* Very good communication and people skills
* Process driven and good documentation skills
* Ability to work closely with end users
* Team player, keen to learn, highly self-motivated
* Clean criminal and debt collection register
Reference no: 920250SM
Role: IT Desktop Support Engineer (m/f)
Location: Zurich (Switzerland)
End: 8 months
If this position has aroused your interest, please send us your complete dossier via the link in this ad.
Contact us for further information.
ITech Consult is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Swiss company. ITech Consult specializes in the placement of IT professionals for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals and therefore we know the importance of professional support in project search and work.