UX Researcher (remote)
Posted on Jun 27, 2021 by Experis AG
It's not a role in Switzerland
Please only apply if you have an EU nationality.
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced UX Researcher. Our client is a consultancy company who is responsible for a banking client in the UK. It is a 100% remote temporary assignment, with a potential extension.
Do you have the right skill set and can start immediately, read on and apply!
Location: 100% remote (it's not a role for Swiss-based candidates)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (an option for extension)
- Proven experience as a UX researcher.
- +3 years as a UX Researcher
- Preferably a background in a banking environment
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or MIS
- Excellent English skills
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
You will be working on the Banking App which is in the app store available. The app is built fully native.
- Lead, define and conduct research for new and current products for browser based and native apps
- Work closely with product owners, UX specialist, visual designers and other stakeholders
- Bring a variety of techniques and tools to elicit insight to make informed and human centered design decisions
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research skills: techniques to run UX evaluation testing, focus groups, diary studies, ethnographic observations, co-creation workshop
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills; ability to champion design thinking across the organization
- This role will support people across the whole business as a research expert. They'll identify where they can be most impactful and when to delegate or let things go.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars.
It's not a role in Switzerland, please only apply if you have an EU nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency.