IT Field Support Engineer (100% Travel)
Posted on Jun 27, 2021 by MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
IT Field Support Engineer II
Permanent Direct Hire Opportunity: $85,000 + 10% bonus
Overall relevant experience: 5 years
- Looking for candidates with 5+years of experience as a IT Field Support Engineer working with computers, printers, hardware/software, network functionality, cabling, wiring, communication rooms, and leading migrations in the field.
- Client has bought another company and you will be assisting in moving acquired locations to the client's systems.
- You will be travelling to do site surveys and then return after 2 months for the actual migration. Site surveys are documented in AutoCad.
- You will be documenting all changes, procedures and work with site surveys.
- You will be travelling heavily across the country.
- 5+ years of experience as a IT Field Support Engineer working with LAN/WAN, WLAN, WWAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, MS Exchange, O365, VPN, FTP
- Well versed in site surveys and documenting procedures
- Experience with troubleshooting/supporting/setting up computers, printers, hardware, network functionality, wiring, cabling, communication rooms
- Experience leading migrations in the field
- Ability to travel nationwide regularly