Senior iOS Developer
Posted on Jun 27, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Senior iOS Developer
Would you like to work on a product with millions of end users?
One of the largest IT employers in the Netherlands is looking for a Senior mobile developer. You will be responsible for building and maintaining the mobile platform that makes digital banking possible worldwide. You will work together with almost 100 DevOps teams to develop and manage numerous online channels of the organization.
As a Senior mobile developer, you contribute to the digital transformation of the organization and will be the driving force behind native development. You will take part in a self-organizing multi-disciplined mobile platform team that builds the basis of our hybrid mobile banking app.
- Swift, XCode iOS SDK
- TDD; Unit tests & XCUITesting for mobile applications
- Experience in defining continuous integration build processes for mobile development
- Knowledge of common design patterns in mobile development (MVC, MVVM)
- Demonstrated ability to follow development best practices for high quality software delivery (CI tools: Jenkins, etc.)
- Working knowledge of source control software such as Git
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence)
- You are widely versatile and besides being a Senior mobile developer, you are also active in setting up automatic tests, build pipelines or solving production issues
- You are familiar with the rituals of Agile/Scrum.
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will be always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity!