Production Test Engineer
Posted on Jun 27, 2021 by IT Human Resources
Production Test Engineer - Leuven, Belgium- Permanent Position
Please only apply if you speak fluent Dutch and English and can work legally in Belgium without assistance
An agile innovative software firm specialising in Fibre Optics and Software Defined Access Networks, headquartered in France, with offices also in Belgium, Germany, Italy, USA, India and Australia.
Almost 450 employees worldwide, with over half dedicated to R&D.
Programming, and coordinating White Box activities/Software package Activities:
- SIP (labels, packing system).
- Time registration system.
- One Dossier (Work Instructions).
- Staging/helping engineering on White Box production.
- JTAG Test.
- Hardware design experience
- Strong working knowledge of standard communications protocols (ie RS232, RS422, USB, I2C, CAN Bus, Ethernet etc.).
- Design and develop of functional test and/or automation systems.
- Visual Studio.NET, circuit boards and linux is a plus.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.