Software Release Manager
Posted on Jun 27, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Software Release Manager vacancy for globally operating Zurich based company in the technology sector.
- 3+ years of experience as Software Release Manager or in a related role, practice with IT platform migration projects is desirable
- Knowhow of release management concepts and good understanding of the Banking business is beneficial
- Extensive project management skills and familiarity with IT terminology and concepts
- Proficient in using MS Office applications such as MS Excel and MS Project
- Strengths include excellent communication and negotiation skills, being a team player as well as capability of working independently in a high-pressure environment and meeting critical deadlines
- Avaloq certification is an advantage
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken, Italian, German or French are a plus
- Executing cutover management activities
- Prepare testing environments as well as planning and executing deploy in production of software releases and platform migration projects
- Planning the activities necessary to deploy in PRD a new software release and the migration plan for a newly migrated client as well as leading the plan execution
- Engaging with stakeholders including strong interaction with ITO, data migration, development teams and client counterparties
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.