Global Project Manager
Posted on Jun 27, 2021 by ITech Consult
Global Project Manager- PMI/natural science/leadership/scientific background/Planisware
For our partner Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Global Project Manager
Roche Centralised and Point of Care Solutions (CPS) provide integrated Cobas branded solutions for blood testing in commercial and hospital labs, medical centers, and laboratory networks. Our products and solutions support health care professionals in clinical decision making in a wide field of indications including, cardiovascular, coagulation, hematology, infectious diseases, metabolism, neurology, oncology, and women's health.
In our Project & Portfolio Management Department within RDS, we are seeking a Global Project Manager (PM) for the Cardiac & Women's Health Lifecycle Team.
As a key member of project teams, you will act as a Project Manager responsible for the planning, monitoring, and execution of projects to develop Diagnostic Laboratory Assays. The holder of this position will work at the interface to external partners as well as internally between multiple disciplines and is helping the teams to effectively and efficiently deliver on the project objectives agreed with the relevant governing bodies. In close collaboration with the Project Leader, the Project Manager is responsible for the implementation of best practices and provides project/portfolio-related information.
* Managing project information to support decision-making in Project Teams and Management Teams.
* Guiding Project Management related team processes, ensuring consistency, transparency, and optimization; implementing best practices to project teams; fostering continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge and experience exchange.
* Creating and maintaining integrated task, resource, and budget plans.
* Coaching and supporting the project teams in all project-related tasks to ensure realistic planning, diligent monitoring, and rigorous execution of projects. Take responsibility for project outcomes.
* Coordinating the project core team.
* Single point of contact for the partnership for all team functions, effectively managing communications and expectations.
* Motivates project team for the delivery of all contract related project deliverables and active participation in the partnership.
* Proactively identifies and assesses the impact on team functions, managing all issues and conflicts actively to the benefit of the partnership.
* Provide and apply value-adding processes and tools, standardized where appropriate and tailored where needed.
* Guiding and managing preparation for project milestone/stage-gate reviews.
* Performing budget and cost analyses for financial planning and status tracking.
* Fulfils all reporting requirements in alignment and compliance with contractual obligations of the partner contract.
* Creates, prepares, and manages contract related documentation on project progress, including financial status and ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
* Minimum 5 years as Project Manager or Leader in the healthcare industry (pharma or Medical Devices)
* Experience leading the international cross-functional team
* Scientific education: Minimum Master in Life Sciences (biology, medicine, chemical
* Proficiency in using project management information systems including Microsoft Project and/or Planisware.
* Experience in leading projects with external government funding.
* Experience in budget management, project coordination, risk management, and cross-functional project responsibility.
* Strong stakeholder management capability within a highly complex, global environment.
* Good analytical thinking, a structured working manner, ability to prioritize, plan and manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency.
* Self-motivation with a great ability to find solutions to complex problems.
* Self-confidence to take decisions.
* Engaging and convincing personality for team building and motivation.
* Excellent communication skills and expertise in stakeholder management.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as fluency in English, are required.
* Ability and willingness to travel approx. 15%
Nice to Haves
* Scrum Master Certification
* Project Management Certification
Reference No.: 920291 AD
Role: Global Project Manager
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only program.