Posted on Jun 27, 2021 by IT Human Resources
Java/Angular Developer - Home based (La Rochelle area, France)
My client assist Emergency services in Western Europe with Unified Comms infrastructure solutions and service, and are currently looking for a Java/Angular Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be home based, with fortnightly visits to the head office in La Rochelle, France required.
Please only apply if you are currently able to work in the France legally without company assistance, and can speak fluent French and English
- Design and develop applications with the Angular framework,
- Write unit tests and technical documentation of your developments,
- Participate in functional and technical analysis of the product.
- In line with the processes, you will have to work with collaborative tools such as GIT (Version Control System) and TFS (Team Foundation Server).
- HTML 5
- Angular JS
- GIT (Version Control System)
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.