Project Manager Scrum Master
Posted on Jun 27, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in the Basel area, is looking for a Project Manager/Scrum Master with a solid background in implementing Scaled Agile Framework to join their team.
As a Project Manager/Scrum Master within SLM, you will assemble, guide, empower and serve the team through excellence in project delivery resulting in value creation for our business and eventually, our patients. You will help those outside the SLM team understand which of their interactions with the team are helpful and which aren't. You will help everyone change these interactions to maximize the value created by the team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing all the day to day operational activities of the SLM team
- Facilitate SLM team meetings, and producing reports and meeting minutes that will be communicated to the other teams within the program
- Responsible for managing expectations with all the sub-teams within the SLM umbrella.
- Working closely with the SLM lead in managing finances and other resourcing related activities within the SLM area
- Work closely with the SLM lead and other program leads to connect the dots'
- Support JIRA management within the program - help the team responsible for performing health checks on tools used in the program
- Facilitate the flow of information within the SLM team to drive ownership and empowerment
- Facilitate scrum events and ceremonies, coach the team on value and purpose of these events
- Facilitate retrospectives, identify areas for improvement and turn it into action items
- Help the squads to self-organize, coach on scrum values: Courage, Focus, Commitment, Respect, Openness
- Exhibit the servant leadership behavior towards the SLM teams and the wider organization
- Own the Risk Management for SLM and manage expectations with all impacted stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Information Systems, or related field. (*)
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role or context (PM in a pharmaceutical IT/SLM environment) (*)
- Expert knowledge in JIRA project management (*)
- Business domain knowledge for one or more of the following areas: Commercial Excellence, CRM, Multichannel, analytical/dashboards, finance/procurement (*)
- Working knowledge experience of CRM release management activities (*)
- Demonstrated experience in managing large teams and programs
- Lives the spirits of an agile innovative culture with a mindset of servant leadership
- Hands-on experience with scrum framework, ability to drive critical and strategic thinking
- Understanding of technology-driven projects from a strategic and tactical level, focus on outcomes
- Project and resource management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, skilled in facilitation, situational awareness, communications and mentoring
- Deliver effective conflict resolution between individuals and teams
- Expert in estimation and planning techniques and navigate release planning in an empirical environment
- Passionate about learning, sharing and further developing best practices to achieve greater impact
- Strong awareness of geographic, cultural and organizational opportunities, conditions and constraints to build sound, sustainable and collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- High interaction, communication and facilitation skills including working experience on digital tools
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Flexibility and willingness to attend meetings outside standard working hours
- Project management
- Agile methodologies
- systems life cycle management
- systems management
- systems testing
- User stories
Job Title: Project Manager Scrum Master
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 1.00 - 100000.00 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield