Junior Compliance Analyst/Relationship Manager
Posted on Jun 27, 2021 by TEKsystems
Are you a Junior Compliance Analyst/Junior Relationship Manager looking for a new challenge? For our client, a leading company in the Financial Services sector in Zurich, we are looking for you to be part of their team!
This area in the institution addresses compliance and regulatory requirements that relate to large groups of employees, rather than specific business groups. Groups in this area of compliance include Conduct & Disciplinary, Personal Account Trading & Outside Business Activities, Policy & Training, Registration & Complaints.
Assisting the team with various functions, including:
- Addressing policy questions and information requests;
- Reviewing and processing outside business activity requests;
- Reviewing and processing personal securities account disclosures and requests
- Requesting, reviewing, and processing documentation regarding managed accounts;
- Performing external securities account monitoring
- Following up New Hires and Annual certifications
- Assisting on various projects and initiatives
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Bank/financial services apprenticeship
- 1-1.5 years of expertise working in a bank (compliance or Front Office task such as relationship manager, etc in a client-facing role)
- Good command of both German & English (business-standard)
- Excel skills (V-look up, Pivot tables will be used)
- Proactive and analytical mindset
- Can work in a sensitive environment handling confidential personal data
- Ability to interfacing with people of all seniority levels
Contract Duration: 6 months +++ with possibility of internalization
This role is only available to EU/Swiss nationals or any other nationals with an open permit
Are you interested and available? Then please do not hesitate to contact me via email at (see below) I look forward to speaking with you!
Job Title: Junior Compliance Analyst/Relationship Manager
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.