Document Quality Specialist
Posted on Jun 26, 2021 by Aerotek
For our Major Client in the Basel Area, we are looking for a Document Quality Specialist to Perform assessment, quality control and publishing of scientific documents to ensure consistency with source data and to achieve the technical quality to comply with internal and external guidelines and requirements
- Perform source data verification (SDV) and technical (Novstyle) quality control (QC) of submission documents (simple to medium complexity) to ensure both content and format fulfil requirements.
- Compile, integrate and publish applicable documents with state-of-the-art word pro-cessing, electronic publishing and document management systems in collaboration with the responsible author(s).
- Work with external consultants to coordinate outsourced QC activities related to the processed tasks.
- Resolve technical document or workflow issues as applicable on the documents being processed.
- Undergraduate degree preferably in a scientific discipline or equivalent work
- English fluent (oral and written)
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience with electronic document management systems and document review.
- Basic understanding of clinical and nonclinical information contained in a submission dossier.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and customer service mindset.
Job Title: Document Quality Specialist
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 52.33 - 58.87 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on the website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield