Application Supporter/AWS & Kubernetes
Posted on Jun 26, 2021 by Experis AG
Application Supporter/DevOps (AKS - ARO)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an AKS (Azure Kubernetes Services) Application Supporter.
Overview of the project:
For our client's End User Services team, we are looking for a AKS Application Supporter with experience in cloud technologies to deploy and support their internal chat platform. This candidate will be working in a DevOps capacity - straddling both Engineering and Operations of the system.
- Operate Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) and/or Azure Red Hat OpenShift (ARO) environments
- Deploy application feature & functionality enhancements and maintain the environment by upgrades, updates
- Manage and prioritize all user incident tickets. Troubleshoot to best of knowledge and liaise with vendor if required.
- Maintain pro-active approach to resolve end user issues by way of daily monitoring.
- Provide all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times
- Over 3 years of Application Support experience with at least 2 years of experience with Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- Understanding of Azure Red Hat OpenShift environment (min 2 years' experience)
- Understanding of Dockers (min 2 years' experience)
- Technical skills ideally in a Level 2 Operations role (manage/resolve/escalate support tickets, daily monitoring of the environment, perform update/upgrades of the environment as required, assist with engineering and testing of such updates/upgrades)
- Very good communication skills with fluency in English
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora.