Azure DevOps Engineer
Posted on Jun 26, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Azure DevOps Engineer
Assignment context and description of activities
Within the Platform & Technology organisation the department Development Tooling is responsible for managing 120+ applications that support the IT teams (~3000 IT engineers) in CICD practices. Within our toolstack are Azure DevOps, SonarQube, Nexus, Fortify, Jira, Confluence, Ansible Tower, NeoLoad, and more. We have a vision for a compliant development path into production with minimal complexity. To achieve this compliant path into production we provide our customers with automated, easy, fast, secure, effective, efficient pipelines and our capability expertise with teams in the Netherlands and India.
We're looking for an experienced engineer to join us in Test Tooling Team of the Development Tooling department.
The Test Tooling Team is responsible for the following tools:
- HCL OneTest
- Qmetry (SaaS)
- Azure Testplans
- Other smaller (desktop-)tools such as: Karate, Newman, Postman, Appium, Selenium, SoapUI, WebdriverIO
The main challenges for the Test Tooling Team are
- The migrations to Azure for Neoload and HCL OneTest.
- Adhering to the high levels of compliances required for a financial institution.
- Compliancy in terms of security, risk, architecture standards, costs, etc.
- Working together with the central Azure department whenever we can improve the overall processes.
- Integrating the test tools into the standardized pipelines templates that we offer to our customers.
- Migration of users from end-of-life testing tools to the ones mentioned above.
In this area of work we also are setting up an India based team that eventually will be responsible for HCL one test and Neoload eventually. You play a key role in this together with our Indian colleagues to transfer this responsibility.
To be successful in our team, you will need to have:
- You have experience migrating applications and application stacks into the cloud, including production applications for a medium/large company (note: there's no need to be familiar with our specific toolset, but it does help!).
- You should have some experience in an organization with strict compliancy rules or have the courage accept the consequences of compliancy being important.
- Are a good communicator that can lead and you have the energy to help the others in the team improve.
- You have experience with Azure platform.
PLease apply within.