Junior ICT Supporter
Posted on Jun 26, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Junior ICT Supporter. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the standardized IT infrastructure on-site as well as remotely worldwide.
- Install, maintain & repair office clients, peripheral devices, accessories & Cisco VoIP telephone devices.
- Receive & process inquiries on the internal hotline in German & English.
- Provide user support in the use of office automation software.
- Create training, installation & system documentation in accordance with computer system validation guidelines.
- Assist in the evaluation, installation & testing of client software.
- Assist with rollouts of updates & migrations.
- From 1 to 3 years of professional experience in 1st Level IT support, any experience in 2nd Level support is considered a plus
- Skilled & experienced in the use of a ticketing tool according to ITIL processes.
- A good knowledge of the Windows & MS Office products range.
- Any knowledge of HP & Dell Hardware & Citrix is considered advantageous.
- Completed apprenticeship as a Computer Scientist or equivalent professional training.
- Reliable, resilient, customer-oriented & a team player.
- Native level or very fluent German is mandatory. Good English language skills are also required.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.