IT Audit Manager - Leading Financial Services Firm
Posted on Jun 26, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
A leading financial services firm is currently recruiting for an IT Audit Manager to join their International Audit Division in their Hague office.
As an IT Audit Manager, you will be part of the International Internal Audit team responsible for;
- Plan, lead, perform and document internal audits in accordance with the IT audit plan;
- Planning - Performing process walkthroughs to identify the key activities, risks, and controls.
- Risk Assessment - Applying risk and control concepts to assess control design and developing a test approach of the key controls.
- Operational Effectiveness Testing -Testing the effectiveness of the key controls identified.
- Documenting - Compiling clear and concise audit work papers and reports with conclusions that are supported by the work performed.
- Reporting - Discussing and reporting control design deficiencies and controls not operating as designed
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders effectively, aiding the performance of audits.
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of staff.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have;
- Profound knowledge in the execution of IT Audits, minimum 6 years' experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following technology environments: IBM Mainframe, networks, cloud, DLT, Tandem, windows and UNIX.
- Experience working within financial services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What the position can offer you in return;
- The base salary on offer ranges between €75,000 - €95,000, depending on experience, and comes with a bonus, and an attractive benefits package.
- You will receive great career progression and training opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds suitable and of interest, please apply here to have a confidential conversation in more detail