Azure DevOps Engineer
Posted on Jun 26, 2021 by Trilogy International
Trilogy have partnered with a leading international consultancy who are looking add expanding their internal Cloud division. As a result, they are looking for a strong Azure DevOps engineer to join their team on a freelance mission.
They are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Deep knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting IIS.
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD setup and monitoring( cloud and on-prem).
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Azure Platform as a Service product such as Azure SQL, WebApps, AppServices, Azure App Service Fabric, App Service Environment & Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- IaC and Configuration Mgmt (Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, GitOps, Ansible).
- Azure provisioning automation/ARM
- Proficient in Powershell and Azure CLI
- Basic proficiency with Docker.
- Running highly available containers (K8S, OpenShift, AKS, EKS, Helm, Operator-SDK).
- Deployment orchestration and configuration management tools (Azure DevOps, Kubernetes).
The role will mainly be done remote but would be expected to work on premise in Zaventem max 5 days p/month.
Please apply for immediate consideration!