Facilities Project Manager
Posted on Jun 26, 2021 by E-Frontiers
€550 - €600 Daily
550-600 per day
6 month contract
Looking for Facilities PM with considerable experience in office fit outs. Immediate start.
- Full project delivery and management is required, from strategic advice and inception, through design & procurement to construction and handover with soft landings mindset.
- Experience of managing project consultant teams, third-party vendor/contractors and effectively managing their appointment, work schedules and ensure alignment and delivery within projects SOW.
- Preferred to have a detailed knowledge of modern and best practice construction methodologies and Smart Office setup such as desk sensors, Agile work practices, data analytics to drive space design etc.
- Strong IT skills across the Microsoft Suite, Desk IT setup, AV/VC setup and ideally with some knowledge of AutoCAD and ability to read M&E drawings.
- Engaging with client on weekly reports and status updates, attention to detail and strong presentation skills as the role requires reporting/presenting monthly at various Steer Co.
- Contractually have a strong understanding of current construction legislative requirements both in ROI and NI.
- Strong stakeholder management of both internal areas including IT, Security, H&S and external vendors with ability to work professionally and deliver on client satisfaction. - Ability to successfully manage and prioritise workloads of more than one project at a time.
- Project Management duties will include managing staff, lead projects, and positively contribute to client expectations in delivering on time, on budget work.