Technical Writer EDISON Platform (IT)
Posted on Jun 26, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Technical Writer EDISON Platform (IT) vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of experience writing documentation for multiple audiences including developers and end-users
- In-depth knowledge of authoring content in Asciidoc and GitHub/GitLab, as well as of GxP documentation practices for the pharmaceutical Industry
- Familiar with using basic image editing software, such as Sketch or LucidChart to produce important screenshots and visuals in documentation
- Experience with Jira and GitHub issues, HP ALM and Project Library
- Outstanding communication skills with special attention to detail along with the ability of a proactive and forward-thinking attitude to resolving problems and delivering results
- Bachelors' Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Working side-by-side with software engineers, informatics and life science experts to document new features, improve existing content, and helping users succeed with the Edison platform
- Writing, publishing and maintaining all technical documentation, including user, functional, design specifications, how-tos, tutorials and user guides by using docs-as-code toolchain
- Helping review and triaging incoming suggestions, corrections, and other content from the community.
- Ensuring high quality documentation in accordance with established procedures and standards of the company's Quality System
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.