Integration Developer (API, C#, Azure ADF, SQL)
Posted on Jun 26, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
An experienced Integration Developer is required for a superb permanent opportunity working with our client based in Warwickshire.
The role will offer a mix of remote/on site working.
As an Integration Developer you will be an enthusiastic, creative and analytical individual, able to add further talent to our clients IT delivery teams within Data Engineering.
We are currently looking to expand our clients Integration capability. You will be part of a fast-paced, collaborative, Agile development team that is moving towards a fully-fledged DevOps culture with processes and tooling to drive efficiencies and innovation. The role provides an excellent opportunity for an individual to develop their career and influence the development and support of the Group's Integration, Cloud and Data Platform function.
Not only will you be working within a great team environment, for a company that puts theirs customers' needs at the heart of everything they do, you'll be joining a team that creates valuable, innovative integration solutions on IT's major projects.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience;
- Experience of developing Integration Solutions employing an Integration Technology (IBM IIB, Mulesoft, Information Builders, Jitterbit or similar) or an extremely strong development background with the ability and desire to acquire the skills to enable you to work across several Integration technologies
- The ability to contribute to technical discussions on how best to model a solution, and then explain their recommendations in non-technical language
- Knowledge on best practice and use of experience to articulate reasons for adopting design decisions to technical review groups
- Strong experience of IT software development and methodologies
- Good knowledge of REST APIs, API security (OAuth, OpenID)
- A working knowledge of Using JSON, WSDL
- Knowledge of API Development using C#, Azure ADF and SQL would be advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work closely with the business community at all levels of the organisation to understand their goals and issues
- Able to adapt in an Agile development environment and be flexible in approach to work environment and responsibilities
- ITIL awareness
- Annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (maximum of 12% company contribution)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (additional holiday purchase scheme)
- Employee discounts
- Gym subsidy
- Health and wellbeing plan
- Discounted Insurance
If you are interested in being considered, please submit your application ASAP to Jordan Schofield at Jumar for an immediate response and informal discussion.