Senior C#.net Software Engineer
Posted on Jun 26, 2021 by Set2Recruit
Senior C#/.Net Software Engineer.
My client is a fast-paced and mature software development group within an FMCG/Logistics environment. Their code base is exciting, large Data Sets, and real engineering with building and delivering projects from 2 weeks to 4 months. They are an end client and get to be part of a 14-15 person Dev team and great fun, good challenges, and chance to lead part of the projects and mentor and support other dev's.
They have a variety of new projects and part of a number of both large enterprise projects and some shorter business-critical projects both in Backend and Web API and Mobile (Xamarin) type projects and MVC and C#/SQL engineering challenges on a large data business.
Key Experience as a Senior C# Developer & Software Engineer
- Designing and developing robust applications deployed in a corporate environment.
- Able to understand challenging problems and able to resolve these working with the Senior/Lead Engineers in the group.
- A thorough knowledge of NET/C#, ASP.NET (+MVC),
- Web Services (WCF/WebAPI), SQL Server and any 4GL.
- Any Experience of application development using the .NET Compact Framework and/or Xamarin is nice to have.
- Clean driving license
They are a really good and passionate group of Software engineers in a large UK group but in a team of 13-14 Software engineers pushing the organisations IT and Technology forward.
Please get in touch to find out more and how this could be a great next step for your CV and career.
It will be remote up to 4 days a week and 1 day in the office, once people return to the office (post covid) - 1 days in Liverpool
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent