ORACLE DEVELOPER/Oracle APEX DEVELOPER/ODI DEVELOPER - 12 MONTH CONTRACT - TO £600 OUTSIDE IR35
Posted on Jun 26, 2021 by Nexere Consulting Limited
SC Clearance required for this role
Rate: up to £600 per day (OUTSIDE IR35)
Contract Length: 12 months
ODI/APEX Consultant Job Specification
Our Client is looking for an ODI Consultant to join a team we have in Portsmouth that delivers advanced and highly bespoke Data Warehousing and Business intelligence solutions using Oracle technologies. They are looking for someone to join the team to perform ODI based activity to the large databases they have and this will be on a contract for 1 year initially.
Description of tasks
- To be proficient with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI); to undertake ELT development and maintain the load plans and mappings already built in the data warehouse.
- To have a sound knowledge of Oracle databases, SQL and PL/SQL Scripting.
- Data Warehousing architecture, design and data structure modelling.
- Multiple full life cycle software project experience from initial design to build, deployment and testing.
- Tasks will also include production of relevant technical documentation to support the application to the standards specified by the IAS Software Development Standards and in support of the ITIL Service Design Pack (SDP).
- To contribute, as required, to the production of user stories.
- Provision of ad hoc development support as necessary, to ensure the developed application successfully transitions through system testing for subsequent deployment into the live hosting environment.
- To support application design and development work to ensure delivery of a robust application.
- Experience overseeing and coordinating the outputs from mixed capability teams.
- A minimum of 5 years recent experience using data warehouses, SQL and PL/SQL with Oracle Database 11g or 12c.
- A minimum of 5 years' recent experience with ETL/ELT tools.
- A minimum of 3 years' recent experience with Oracle Data Integrator 12c.
- A minimum of 12 months experience Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.x or Red Hat Linux 6.x.