*Office 365 IT Trainer/Floorwalker* - UK wide - full and part-time
Posted on Jun 25, 2021 by QA Limited
*Office 365 IT Trainer/Floorwalker*
* This role is INSIDE IR35.*
We are looking for experienced Windows 10 and Office 365 trainers to deliver training sessions and to provide at desk assistance or virtual support to users with How do I...?' type queries which are as a result of the introduction of new technologies, new working practices and cultural changes in an organisation.
You will take on a crucial role in ensuring new learning technologies are best utilised and our clients' strategic priorities are being met effectively.
- Deliver training and education events both face to face and virtually - awareness sessions, drop in clinics, bite size sessions
- Support users at their desk or virtually as part of the post-implementation team:
- Deal with any How Do I...?' type queries
- Assist users with completing post-implementation checks
- Guide users on where to find the appropriate support they need
- Demonstrate/promote the use of learning and support aids
- Accurately log and track user queries using the tools that have been put in place eg SharePoint/OneDrive/Google Drive, MS Planner, OneNote, and Office apps
- Assist with following up on any outstanding post-implementation issues
- Attend daily/weekly checkpoint calls and daily post-implementation progress meetings
- Proven track record of delivering education and support for IT migration projects
- Experience supporting users How Do I queries both face to face and virtually
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office 365 and knowledge of other application suites like Google Workspace.
- Self-motivated to work virtually via video/audio software applications like MS Teams/Google Meet/Cisco WebEx
- Ability to speak confidently over the phone/and be able to accurately guide a person through the correct process to support their needs
- Desirable to have used or have knowledge of the wider Office 365 suite like MS Forms and the Power Platform