Posted on Jun 24, 2021 by CV-Library
Our technology is used by thousands of companies and affects millions of lives. You’ll be passionate about delivering high quality products and having a significant role in and impact on our success. Your goal is to oversee a team of personnel focused on technical issues, including software development, product releases, and engineering tasks. In addition to hiring and training staff and delegating work assignments, technical leads may also collaborate with colleagues to identify and repair technical issues. You will be fully remote working.
The key areas of responsibility for the Technical Lead include:
* Technical Leadership
* Contributing to business operations
* Contributing to customer relationships and Customer Success
* Contributing to development of Causeway products
* Work with the Group Architect to align team standards and processes to Causeway’s, influence the evolution of Causeway’s standards and processes
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
* Previous background in a similar software engineering role
* An expert in Java and Spring
* Experience with GCP and Kubernetes or similar cloud platform
* Understanding of APIs / REST
* Experience of unit testing
* Able to identify technical risks and propose alternative solutions
* Awareness of current trends and developments in software engineering
* Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies and project management
* Working with the architect to contribute to the development of organisational policies, standards, and guidelines for software development.
* Drives adoption of, and adherence to policies and standard within the team
* Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice.
* Degree level or equivalent education preferred in a relevant subject such as computer sciences, computer engineering, information management systems, software development or business information systems etc.
* Leading and mentoring other software engineers
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
* An inquisitive mind and a desire and ability to learn
* The ability to deliver stability and innovation in the quality of work
* You will want to be part of something special and contribute to the success of the team.
* Tenacious, highly energised, passionate and committed, determined to achieve amazing results and make an impact, delivering to high standards and delighting customers
* Strong team worker with the ability to work within an Agile (Scrum) framework
* Excellent communication skills
* Solution orientated, with a positive, can-do attitude and an ability to work under pressure
* High level of autonomy and the ability to develop an idea into a viable software module with minimum supervision
* Excellent planning and organisational skills to successfully plan and co-ordinate a high number of activities, with excellent time management, prioritisation and the ability to remain calm and objective under pressure
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £50k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£400 - £620 Daily
£35k - £45k Annual
£350 - £400 Daily
£70k - £75k Annual