Business Development Executive
Posted on Jun 24, 2021 by CV-Library
£Negotiable, depending on experience, plus very generous commission and a whole host of other benefits including flexibility to work mostly from home even after lockdown
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join one of our most prestigious clients based in Hampshire.
This role would suit an experienced business development/sales professional keen to have variety and training. The successful candidate will have previous B2B telesales experience and a proven track record within a target driven environment.
You will be organised with a high attention to detail, excellent communication skills as well as be a good team player. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow within a thriving company.
Your role will involve:
· Making outgoing sales calls to qualify and sell various ranges of service and products
· Achieving and maintaining specific sales targets and call volumes each week
· Maintaining regular contact with existing clients along with sourcing new leads and prospects
· Processing incoming enquiries to maximise revenues and exploit every sales opportunity
· Managing databases and streamlining the sales and product delivery processes
· Creating and distributing client emails to maximise sales and build stronger relationships
· General administration and ad hoc tasks as required
· Support your colleagues in every aspect of sales and sales support
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
· Previous sales / business development experience gained within a B2B environment
· Fluent spoken and written business English
· Proven record within sales
· Advanced experience of prospecting and lead generation
· Confident and a fast learner
If you would like to work for a company offering plenty of career progression in a busy & supportive working environment then please apply today
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£17k - £19k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£21.5k - £26.5k Annual
£24.5k - £24.5k Annual