Embedded SW Developer
Posted on Jun 23, 2021 by Source Technology
Source Technology is working with a client in West Flanders who is looking for a consultant to join immediately.
You can begin work remotely but you must be prepared to be on-site within 4-6 weeks.You will be tasked with working on their internal project and developing C code on a Microcontroller, a supplementary
You will be tasked with working on the development of low level code, communication protocols, debugging and interfacing with HW.
In addition to your work on low-level Embedded code, they are also expecting a candidate who has a strong affinity with electronics and HW. As you will be required to also assist with hardware and electronics engineering.
- Experienced working with microcontrollers
- Experience working with No o/S and at a bare metal level
- Experience working with C and Python
- Experience working with HW and electronics
- Communications protocols ie I2C, TCP/IP, RS232, RSS42, CANbus
- Ideally will have some experience with Oscilloscopes and/or hardware debugging tools