Senior FullStack Software Engineer
Posted on Jun 23, 2021 by E-Frontiers
Our client is a market leader in the payments space and is recruiting for a 12 month contract for a Senior Software Engineer (Fullstack) for its Dublin office.
This role involves working with a team of talented developers to develop high performance, high volume, Java based solutions on our clients Fraud Management system.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
* Designing and implementation of Java-based capabilities for the Platform.
* Work as part of a co-located Agile SCRUM team
* Work closely with the Product Owner, Business Analyst, Technical Lead and Engineers in Dublin & other locations to ensure high quality & resilient deliverables.
* Develop high-quality, secure, scalable and maintainable software solutions.
* Apply best practices for automated testing, automated code quality, automated delivery & automated monitoring.
* Offer sound technical advice to junior developers & perform code reviews
* Assist with troubleshooting production incidents & channel learnings back into the development stream to mitigate future customer impact.
* Research alternative technical solutions to meet changing business needs.
* Produce design documentation in UML in accordance with our clients documentation standards.
* Proficiency in OOP/OOAD with Java JDK 8 or higher.
* Knowledge of Tomcat, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Maven, Hibernate, REST, microservices.
* Experience with SQL, Multi-threading, Message Queuing & Distributed Systems.
* Experience with Design Patterns.
* Expertise in Junit or other automated unit testing frameworks.
* Knowledge of Splunk or other alerting and monitoring solutions.
* Fluent in the use of Git, Jenkins.
* Ability to define & implement best practices with Continuous Delivery/Deployment pipelines.
* Knowledge of Source Control Management and working with code in a multi-developer distributed environment.
* Knowledge of Angular, or other Typescript-based Front End technologies would be a plus