Snr Developer/Cloud Architect (Java & C# & Azure)
Posted on Jun 23, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- As Senior Developer within the Global Real Estate Technology Team, you will be responsible to further define, and implement the new Digitalisation Program, impacting all areas of the business.
- You will enable and implement the entire platform migration to Microsoft Azure Public Cloud alongside your Global Real Estate Technology and Business colleagues.
- You will contribute to further define innovation and the digital transformation of CSAM, including topics like cloud computing, the API economy and data streaming
- You will be a hands on senior developer including solution engineering, design and architecture of all the existing and new IT applications focusing on presentation, data, integration and other pillars.
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
- Setting up an entire platform on MS Azure
- The platform on Azure will comprise of multiple PaaS and SaaS apps
- The platform will have to adhere to the bank's security and governance policies.
- Challenging deadliness
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- A successful track record of 8+ years in Development and 2 years in architecture and/or delivery (Any of: Java/C#/PowerShell/Nodejs/react/Azure CLI). Asset Management is a plus but not a must, start-up experience is very welcome
- Substantial experience in working with data (RDBMS, Datamodelling, noSQL, PL/SQL)
- Substantial experience in MS Azure (Azure Data factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Power Platform, Azure Logic apps, Azure Functions, D365, Azure Functions, Azure SQL DB, Azure App Service, etc.)
- Substantial experience in Devops, DevSecops (Ci/CD)
- You have proven knowledge and experience with modern technologies, including but not limited to the public cloud, containers, micro-services, APIs and data platforms
- You have already developed IT architecture targets and roadmaps, thinking top-down and providing a vision to the business
- You can deep dive into very detailed IT architecture topics, being much more bottom-up when necessary and engaging into detailed technical discussions
- You are a strong problem solver with very solid structuring skills
- You have a positive personality, can-do attitude, and an innovative, design-thinking mentality combined with excellent result orientation
- You have excellent communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
German language would be an advantage
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse by phone.