Business Analyst - Financial Reporting/Accounting
Posted on Jun 23, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst - Financial Reporting/Accounting - This is a long term contract opportunity to join our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Experience with insurance and re-insurance accounting business requirements along with the ability to document and communicate them effectively to product owners, stakeholders and team members
- Capability of evaluating potential solutions to ensure requirements are compliant with accounting standards and can be implemented and configured in the SAP FPSL and FI-GL landscape
- Solid understanding of financial reporting, especially IFRS17 with the ability to formulate and document test cases for specified business requirements
- Proficiency in executing tests, reconciliation and root cause analysis to understand why results are not as expected and communicate accordingly
- Knowledge of end-to-end system landscape and understanding of implementation design for new solutions, SQL skills are advantageous
- Strengths include being a team player, a strong delivery focus, analytical capabilities and a problem solving attitude
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Driving to the delivery of the end-to-end financial platform implementation in China using SAP FPSL and FI-GL, enabling local IFRS 17 reporting
- Being responsible for the techno-functional coordination of SAP solution delivery from external vendors
- Ensuring timely and high-quality delivery of user stories as prioritised in the backlog
- Assisting with backlog re-planning based on progress and possibly changing project deadlines
- Supporting any end-to-end integration and user testing of FPSL and FI-GL
- Fostering knowledge transfer to stakeholders and the run organisation in China
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.