Salesforce Application Manager
Posted on Jun 23, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
- In-Depth knowledge and hands on experience in Salesforce .com CRM, Force.com platform, Sales cloud, Service cloud (SF Certification preferred)
- Exposure and implementation experience in Analysis, design, development, testing and support of Salesforce projects
- Good communication and customer facing skills. (This is customer facing role at customer location)
- Practical experience in Agile development methodology
- Able to make good alliance connect with Salesforce and plan ahead/prepare the customer for SFDC product release/patch updates/license maintenance
- Regular and timely reporting of Salesforce enhancements and defects on daily/weekly basis
- Able to drive architectural discussions and identify the impacts to SFDC and integrated apps.
- Able to interact across different stakeholders from customer/vendor/incumbent delivery team and consolidate the responses and to have clarity and ownership of SFDC application
- Able to increase SF user adoption.
- Good project management skill (PMP is desirable)