Posted on Jun 23, 2021 by Luxfer Graphic Arts
Staff Accountant responsibilities include customer invoicing, Preparation of Financial Statements and Month-End closing entries, maintain accurate sales reports, analyze variances and GL accounts, prepaid and accrual reconciliations, SOX compliance, and assist with audit support.
- Month-end closing Preparation and posting of journal entries, timely reconcile and analyze General Ledger Accounts, preparation and submission of monthly results submitted to corporate via OneStream.
- Prepare monthly prepaids and accruals reconciliations
- Preparation and submission to the corporate office of profit and balance sheet forecasts, monthly reporting, annual business plan, budget submissions and other requirements.
- Assist Controller with assessing SOX compliance and review of all controls
- Reviews and completes customer invoicing and credit memos.
- Maintain Fixed Assets register
- Maintain internal control documentation and related processes to ensure compliance with control framework
- Supports the audit process by providing data to external auditors.
- Assist in the design and implementation of Company policies and procedures and current accounting standards.
- Quarterly and annual reporting
- Other accounting duties as assigned
- Assisting in integration of GL onto ERP system
- Strong Financial Reporting Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Experience in ERP systems, SAP preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Must have a good understanding of all Microsoft Office products.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field (Preferred)
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting, financial analysis, and reporting
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Luxfer is a leading producer of highly engineered advanced materials that help protect lives, keep the environment cleaner and make industry more efficient. Our Graphic Arts facility is the industry leader in magnesium flat rolled products used in specialty wrought applications and the photo engraving industry. There are 2 physical locations that facilitate the manufacturing process: Madison, IL and Swinton UK. The Madison facility produces magnesium alloy slabs from its continuous casting operation, which is then processed into plates and sheets on its rolling mills. The wrought products are finished at the Madison facility while the photo engraving products move on to the PE finishing in Madison and Swinton facilities for additional processing.
Luxfer Graphic Arts is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our accounting team in Madison, IL. This role will work closely with the Accounting Manager and Finance Director in various accounting operations and projects for the Madison facility and UK division.
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement Opportunities
We are committed to a safe, drug-free work environment and pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. Women, minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$50k - $65k Annual