Posted on Jun 23, 2021 by American Dental Partners Inc.
The Staff Accountant will provide accurate and quality research and information on financial results to senior management as well as be responsible for the day to day accounting and internal controls for the affiliates they support. You will ensure proper books and records are maintained for management, tax and audit purposes as well as manage the monthly close and provide support to the Operations Managers in planning and analysis.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and financial analysis for Operations Management.
- Be responsible for partnering with Operations as financial steward of the Affiliate.
- Prepare and execute journal entries for month end close, quarter end close, year/end close.
- Prepare and analyze balance sheet reconciliations.
- Conduct month over month and actuals vs. plan variance analyses.
- Report on specific trends for each business unit.
- Compile information for annual audit.
- Monitor compliance to timelines on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Be responsible for timely reporting of financial schedules.
- Lead process improvement and standardization projects.
- Assist with other ad-hoc Accounting projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance/Accounting
- 2-4 years of experience
- CPA desirable but not required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
American Dental Partners' vision is to be the leading business partner to dental group practices in the nation. Our mission is to elevate the practice, profession and delivery of oral care. For 20 years and counting, we've empowered and supported our team members with leading edge technology, professional development, and education to build healthy, enduring community based dental group practices.
AMDPI offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment. To learn more about American Dental Partners please visit our homepage at
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$50k - $65k Annual